At Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel
Complementing the Ballykisteen Hotel, the golf resort includes a superb 18 hole, 72 par Des Smyth designed championship golf course which was opened in 1993 and was formerly the famous Ballykisteen Stud. For more information regarding this Championship Golf Course why not log on to the club website.
Nestled in the heart of the Golden Vale, the golf course is set only minutes from Limerick Junction, County Tipperary in tree-sculptured surroundings against a backdrop of the Galtee Mountains. Constructed and maintained to the highest standards the course is distinguished by the superb quality of the putting surfaces. Smyth made excellent use of the natural contours, carefully positioning each hole and incorporating an abundance of bunkers and water hazards, a feature of 11 holes.
Great Membership Perks:
• Complimentary access to the leisure club and gym.
• 10% discount in Ballykisteen Beauty and Treatment rooms.
• 10% discount in Junction One Bar and Restaurant
• Use of driving range and short game practice facility.
• Concessionary play at Tulfarris Golf Club with 50% discount on daily green fees.
*Terms and conditions apply
Membership Referral Program:
• The reward payment is €100 for referring a new gent, lady, couple or family member only
• The reward payment is €50 for referring a Senior or Intermediate member only
• Referral forms must be completed to ensure you receive the reward payment
• Both memberships must be paid in full before issuing bar credit.
• Reward payments will be issued in June 2016 onto the member’s GUI/ILGU card
• The credit can be applied to either of the member’s accounts
• There is no limit on the number of referrals a member can make
Book a Tee Time
Twilight Golf (Off Peak)
Senior Open Singles Mondays
Open Singles Wednesdays