at Ballykisteen Beauty and Treatment Rooms
Here at Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel we are delighted to announce that we have installed a state-of-the-art I-sopod floatation experience in our Beauty and Treatment Rooms. It offers the purest form of relaxation and has a number of benefits for the mind and body including deep relaxation, meditation, stress relief, pain relief, visualising techniques and accelerated recovery from injury.
Drift Away With Our Floatation Experience In Tipperary
Imagine floating away into a world of your own at our Beauty and Treatment Rooms, being totally weightless, relaxed and totally at ease. The I-sopod floatation experience offers a unique treatment that benefits mind and body, allowing you to relax so deeply that you can meditate, ease the stress in your body and manage any pain. The water in each pod contains half a tonne of Epsom salt, allowing you to float effortlessly. It matches the temperature of your skin and the air, giving you the feeling of complete weightlessness. It’s usually pitch black and silent in the pod too, unless you wish to have relaxing music, or the light on. Free from sensory input, the muscular-skeletal system and sympathetic nervous system wind down into a state of deep relaxation and serenity, in which your body and mind can heal and replenish.
A float lasts for 1 hour, with 10 minutes of ambient music at the beginning to help you relax, or longer if you request it. You have full control of opening and closing the pod and of the light inside it. Music starts again to signal 5 minutes before the end of your float.
Benefits of Floatation Therapy
As well as being pleasant and enjoyable, it is where you are able to rest and regenerate your physical and mental functions. A session of floatation in the I-sopod at our Beauty and Treatment Rooms will typically lead to an enhanced sense of well-being and improved physiological functioning as the combination of both deep mental and physical relaxation provides a host of benefits for the user.
- The deep state of relaxation which floating brings about is profound, lasting long after your session.
- Reduces cortisone and lactic acid built up as a result of over training, therefore aiding recovery for athletes.
- Floating relieves back pain, helps the body heal from exercise and injury, and decreases the perception of pain.
- Floating deactivates the systems which can keep us awake at night – giving us longer and more refreshing sleep.
- Floating increases focus, making it easier to reach a meditative state both in the pod and elsewhere.
- Floating can help us gain a different perspective, explore our minds, enhance creativity, and even lead to ‘Eureka’ moments.
- Scientific trials show that floating improves people’s sense of wellbeing and overall happiness.
- Floating activates our resting and healing state and reduces anxiety and stress.
- In a disconnected and demanding world, people float to reconnect with themselves.
One Hour Float – €55
One Hour Float x 3 – €150
For more information or to book our floatation therapy contact our Beauty and Treatment Rooms, email email@example.com
Book Our Overnight Floatation Therapy Experience
Book an overnight stay and enjoy our state of the art I-sopod floatation experience in our Beauty & Treatment rooms.BOOK NOW
Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment of your choice at the Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel.View Brochure